Thursday, March 13, 2014

Galaxy far away

My thesis is : Is Avatar the New Star Wars?
I hope to prove thought my research that it is not because of its lack of developed characters and lack of advancing story line. I hope to use research that will point to the facts that Avatar was so progressive using a lot of technology to make the movie but not a lot on the actual story and that its one we have heard before. I also want to focus on the fact that Star Wars was a new breed of science fiction movie that is still highly remembered to day and is constantly being revived with toys and mini series and games as well as keeping true to the original story that everyone knows. Because of this it was nominated for several things that highlighted its originality where as Avatar swept the technical awards and may have just been too advanced for movies now a days. I may have been better released now which is 5 years later when we are more used to 3d and things.

No comments:

Post a Comment